Are you looking for ways to improve your business’s legal compliance performance?
Has your business experienced difficult or problematic situations associated with failing to comply with federal, state or local regulations?
The federal government is encouraging the use of an independent monitor for businesses who are combating these issues. This growing trend is sometimes a condition to avoiding criminal prosecution.
When a previous statutory violation signals the need for independent monitoring, Global Green will provide you with professional, fair, and unbiased independent monitoring services.
Going Global will help you meet federal and state compliance standards with:
- Clean Air Act (CAA) – Asbestos violations / Operations & Maintenance
- Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) – Federal Lead Disclosure / Lead RRP Rule
- Resource Conservation and Recovery Act (RCRA) – Universal Waste
What other benefits will Global Green Independent Monitoring provide?
- Reduce/mitigate risks (fines, penalties, lawsuits)
- Reduce risk of repeat violations associated with misconduct
- Improve your transparency and accountability
- Support and encourage environmental compliance
- Promote sustainable alternatives
- Improve your business’s credibility
- Improve business services and practices
- Encourage permanent implementation and monitoring of operational controls
- Staff-enhanced awareness of regulatory requirements
- Increased oversight where a statutory violation occurred