What are Environmental and Compliance Management Solutions?
Environmental/Compliance Management Solutions and practices can be a set of tools, policies and procedures, training and expertise that can be used to create programs and plans tailored to meet the resources and goals of an organization.
In addition, Environmental and Compliance Management Solutions can be designed around the framework of a continual cycle of planning, implementing, reviewing, and improving the process and actions that an organization undertakes to meet its organizational goals and obligations, while managing its environmental aspects and impacts.
Why Should Your Organization Implement Environmental and Compliance Management Practices?
The implementation of Environmental and Compliance Management Practices offers your organization the ability to change from a culture of reaction to one of proactive decision-making, where sound, operational practices are implemented and your employees are foreseeing opportunities for compliance and operational improvements.
Ask yourself the following questions:
- Is your organization required to comply with EPA & HUD asbestos laws and regulations?
- Are you in compliance with asbestos regulations by managing asbestos properly?
- Are you looking for ways to improve your compliance performance?
- Would you like to manage risks and liabilities more effectively?
- Is your organization required to comply with EPA & HUD lead guidelines?
- Are you in compliance with EPA’s Lead Renovation, Repair, and Painting (RRP) Rule?
- Does a lack of time or resources prevent your organization from managing its compliance obligations effectively?
- Are you concerned about OSHA penalties?
- Are you concerned about undocumented operational knowledge?
If you answered YES to one (or more) (or any) of the above questions, the implementation of Compliance Management Solutions and practices can provide tangible benefits to your organization.